Partnering for Development: An investor friendly Capital City
The Tshwane Trade and Investment Summit (TTIS) is a bi-annual, multi stakeholder gathering which aims to bring together policy makers, business and civil society to promote the City of Tshwane as a preferred destination for trade and investment, both domestically and internationally. TTIS will focus on bringing potential investors to the City of Tshwane in key priority sectors.
The City of Tshwane has tasked Tshwane Economic Development Agency (TEDA) to prepare and organise the next instalment of TTIS.
There are a number of important aspects that have been incorporated into the planning of this instalment of the event which include the following:
- Involvement of the industry association and local chambers in the planning – which signifies joint planning between government and private sector
- Focusing on addressing issues that have been raised by business in previous meetings
- Drawing experienced entrepreneurs to share their experiences and advise government policy makers and officials on how to respond to the needs of business in order to grow the economy
- Working with industry experts to develop innovative solutions for economic development
- Showcasing development projects that are in the pipeline and bringing together project owners and potential investors under one roof
- Allowing potential investors an opportunity to see first-hand a myriad of opportunities offered by the City of Tshwane.